Aqua-Tech Recruitment are working with a leading engineering company in the water industry who have an immediate need for an Electrical CAD Technician/Engineer based in Cumbernauld.
The successful applicant will be required to support our client’s rapidly growing workload within the Scottish Water and Wastewater sector.
Working directly for the Electrical Design Manager, you will work with other key team members in delivering detailed design services including the production of drawings using AutoCAD and associated packages.
- Work to client project controls guidelines and procedures.
- Support the Design Lead/CAD Manager and other team members in undertaking a wide range of design related tasks including:
- Production of AutoCAD drawings in accordance with client procedure.
- Undertake design and modelling activities, including use of third-party software packages where appropriate.
- Comply with client regulations and other relevant Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Previous experience and knowledge of 3D AutoCAD software
- Previous electrical MCC experience
- Previous water industry experience preferred
Please call on 07745 738 036 if this is of interest.