Aqua-Tech Recruitment are currently working with a leading engineering company who due to their continued expansion they are now seeking to recruit Engineers/Technicians to join their rapidly growing team.
Based in either Edinburgh or Cumbernauld offices (Flexible working from home also available), with site work also required.
Main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Development and implementation of communications systems (full training will be provided).
- Provision of project deliverables.
- Off-site pre-testing of communications systems.
- Commissioning of onsite communications systems.
- Preparation of test records and documentation.
- Carry out the installation and maintenance of communication systems, achieved by the delivery of external and internal training programmes and by building experience whilst working alongside our experienced senior Engineers.
- Risk assessments and project planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HNC/HND/ONC in Electrical, Electronic, Controls Engineering or a relevant technical engineering qualification such as SCOTVEC or City & Guilds.
- IT & Communications knowledge would be an advantage.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence as the position involves travel throughout Scotland.