Aqua-Tech Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Fife based Engineering company who specialise in the water industry. Due to various recent project wins, they are looking to grow their teams and are currently looking for a Field Support Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Field Support Engineer to join their expanding engineering team, working around Scotland and Northern England.
The successful applicant will be a skilled engineering professional with relevant experience in electrical, mechanical & instrumentation within the process and wet process industry.
The Role – Field Support Engineer – Electrical, Mechanical or Instrument Experience
- Customer site installation, commissioning, calibration, maintenance, servicing, fault finding etc
- Maintaining Company Health & Safety Standards
- Reporting to Service Manager
- Having served a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- CSCS, ECS or equivalent Card
- It is essential that you have worked as a Field Support Engineer within the general industry process or wet process industry
- Must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week
Have experience in process equipment, covering flow, level, pressure, temperature and an array of water quality instruments, such as turbidity, chlorine, pH
- Full clean driving licence
- CompEx EX01-04 will be advantageous
- EUSR National Water Hygiene & DOMS would be advantageous
- Strong people skills (Customer facing)
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Motivated team player, working within a team or individually
- Good IT skills
Included in this package
- Company van and fuel
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- BHSF Benefits Package
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle Scheme
- 30 Days annual leave with an extra day every 3 years
- Development Opportunities
Further training will be provided to the successful candidate from the Principal Suppliers to work in the Process and Utility Sector.
Ideally this is a permanent position, however contract will be considered for candidates with the desired experience.
If this is of interest, please call me on 07469 273 385 or send me your CV and tickets and I will contact you.